Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ARRRGG I HATE NOT HAVING ANY $$$$

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by RootBreaker, Aug 21, 2002.

1. RootBreaker

RootBreaker 3/4 ton status Premium Member

just thought I would blow some steam...
    I was just offered a 1 ton diesel pickup (motor blown) for $500. That is with a dana60 front/14bolt rear/np205 transfer and smc465 tranny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hmmm how to get $500 up???
    hmmm may be I could work the corner tonight??? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    http://68.45.68.102

2. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

$500?, that's great!! Sell your soul if you have to. Thats awesome. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

3. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

he he, tell ya what... i will give ya the 500, IF you tow it out to me... then you can have, um... the.... 14 bolt.. an body an frame... i get the 60 and the trans transfercase..
    he he
    hope ya can get the cash man. he!! of a deal!!
    grant

4. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

<font color="blue">Where in NJ is it? I could come up with $500, and I have a trailer /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

I think you can get about $150 each time for selling your man juice. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

6. Blazer_Boy

Blazer_Boy 1/2 ton status

Let's see, participate in the "man hobby" 3 times a week, every week, for a year, that $23,400. If you've really got some issues and did it every day...that would be $54,600. Hmm, can I sense a career change in the wind /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif

7. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Just trade your towel for tubberware! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif