Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Articles this month

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by NoRulz, May 25, 2002.

1. NoRulz

NoRulz 1/2 ton status

ok, so how many others here have read the "I think you will be amazed on how much Eric Hummel can carry in his 75 K5." on the main page... thought of Rob's blazer, & got a little chuckle outta this?
    I know I'm not the only one...

2. FWP

FWP CRS

Yep, me too/forums/images/icons/smile.gif. They were in the same club together. I think it's cool, being ready for just about any trail problems.....

On the way back from woodpecker last time, Rob gave me a spare U-joint, which I wound up changing on the side of the road at 17 and carefree. Funny thing is, I was cleaning out my trail supply box the other day- and I found a spare U-joint stashed in there I didn't know I had. Time to make an inventory list, so I know what I have/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

3. NoRulz

NoRulz 1/2 ton status

yea, I know I badly need to get my toolbox finshed on the truck... I've been running with nothing on the truck, all I have sits in the tow vehicle, & that ain't even much anymore. It's all on the summer projects list though.

4. ript

ript Registered Member

another 20 miles and you'd have been able to do it here at my place! guess i need to have a 'let's go play in the river day' so that you all can come see my place, and have a 'halfway' house or close fone/parts supply if you ever need anything while ur up in the table mesa area! somebody's always here, and i've got just about a spare anything, long as it's chebby/dana44! hrm.. new roomy, summers here, been a while since my last shindig.. i wonder if i see something happening here in the near future!

gonna be a post whore for a while, btw, i'm tired of 'pavement pounder' under my name.. lol

5. FWP

FWP CRS

Sounds good, having a halfway point for me is cool! Thanks for the offer. I wouldn't mind coming down to your pad, just to check it out, I hear you have quite the setup down there/forums/images/icons/cool.gif.

BTW, you can have whatever username you want, just by sending 25 bucks to Steve Fox, for site admin stuff. Plus, you can can get some good discounts. I got my money back with an order from radiator.com and Toyboxoffroad.

6. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Thats why he got the nickname "VACUM TIGHT".....lol.

Azblazer