Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Aryan Nation Next Door

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by kick, Mar 11, 2007.

1. kick

kick 1/2 ton status

I'm in my back yard. Its more like a jungle got close to 2 acres in FL.. I look at the neighbors that live behind us and there is a confererate flag, oh well no big deal. Underneath the the Rebel flag is an Aryan Nation flag. On the property line there is a sign which reads - "IF YOU CAN READ THIS YOU ARE IN MY SIGHTS". The idiot must not be such a good shot cause the sign is 50 feet from his house.

The neighborhood is a good one. I just got stuck with the 2 whackos. What a world.

2. mofugly13

mofugly13 1 ton bucket of rust Premium Member

Lucky you. Keep yer sh!t locked down.

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

racist scum.

j

4. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

I saw the title, and my first thought was kill them and burn their **** down.

Well, maybe not such a good idea. Would it be a fire hazard to your house? :thinking:

5. RockinChevy

RockinChevy 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Tell me about it... I'm one of them! :whistle:

I have a confederate flag and I don't feel any different.:D

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Time to invite the local chapter of the NAACP over for a BBQ:haha:

7. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

:haha: Oh man, that's a quick way to get shot. lol!! Make sure you take them a plate with the group to introduce yourselves.

8. burban89'sgirl

burban89'sgirl 1/2 ton status

:haha: :haha: :haha: now to clean coffee off the screen

9. hammermachine

hammermachine 1/2 ton status

Show your colors!

If I understand this right, it's the house behind you? If that's true I would have more respect for those a**holes if they hung that sh*t in their front yard. If that's what they believe in show it so everyone can see it.

10. Col_Sanders

Col_Sanders 3/4 ton status

You just move in or did you just notice it?

11. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

I heard somewhere that tweakers would NEVER steal, but I'd keep an eye on my stuff anyway.

It's funny, the guys that get into that kind of crap are the biggest epitomy of white trash that exists, not to mention generally dumber than rocks.

12. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

I've had one racial attack on me. I was leaving my neighborhood and was at a main street intersection. Having several speeding tickets under my belt and being on driving probation, I was waiting for a large opening in the traffic so I could proceed civilly.

Well this dude behind me got impatient with me and started yelling racial slurs, 'Get going you beaner, What the hell you waiting for you stupid spic, Go back to Mexico you focking wetback'.
    I started laughing and said, "If you're going to be a bigot, at least get my ethnic background right (I'm part Asian)!!!!" The irony of it all was that the dude had a heavy European accent!!
    Later that night I was thinking aboot the incident and it really started to upset me, not because of the racial aspect, but because of the fact that a fellow human thinks that another human is 'less than'.

Not all of us can be geniuses, not everyone can pitch 90+ MPH, not everyone can run a 4 minute mile. Or run a global company. But we are all created equal in the eyes of our Creator. And we all have divine rights given to us by Him therefore no one can take them away except Him. No one is 'more than or less than' in His eyes.

Yet there are people who think that way. It's amazing.

13. BoondocK5

BoondocK5 1 ton status Author

Thank god for people like you. I don't know if I could have kept myself from really puttin the hurt on that racist SOB, That pisses me off just hearing about it.

14. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

You know, I think it's because he caught me off guard and I'm not used to people giving me sh*t (in my face/person) because I'm big, loud, and ugly (Divine intervention?).

Now; I don't know.
    Years later when I had my Supra, some dude got pissed at me for something and pulled up next to me and started yelling general profanities. I immediately launched into a challenge yelling, "Let's pull over so you can kick my a$$ then, MF'er!!!" With my arm completely outside the window pointing at him. He immediately shrunk and said, "I'm sorry", when he saw my war face (ugly mug) and yelling back at him.

15. gibby2268

gibby2268 1/2 ton status

16. kick

kick 1/2 ton status

QUOTE Oh man, that's a quick way to get shot. lol!! Make sure you take them a plate with the group to introduce yourselves.

Yeah I went over with a plate of bratwurst,wiener schnitzel and some good German beer and had old home week.

Then I introduced them to some of my good old german weaponry my Broom-Handle and my drilling.

Actually I never spoke to them. Maybe they think with my bald head I'm one of them.

aryan=nazi gee isn't that why all those good men died in WW II to prevent an ayran nation. hhhmmmm --

17. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

Never could figure out why the white power folk would want to be associated with nazis. aryans, etc.. That side LOST the war, for chrissakes..

matter of fact, the germans are 0 - 2 in recent tries at world conquest.. If it were me, I'd be getting some new heroes..

18. dogdaysunrise

dogdaysunrise 1/2 ton status

Hey now easy on the German bashing. Not all Germans are nazi's. AND as a matter of fact alot of the Nazi's were drafted at gun point to fight a war that they did not believe in.

19. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

Not german bashing at all..just randomly generalizing..

but I do wonder about something.. do you honestly think the german citizens would have felt bad if their side had been victorious?

20. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Everybody loves to be a winner. And as for the racists scum, I agree with Jekbrown and gjk5 - they are scum and are generally paranoid trash who would rather blame others than go out and work.