Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

As if NOLA could not look any worse...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by cbbr, Sep 28, 2005.

1. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Watch this a$$hole ask for $20,000 from FEMA on Fox news while using the F word and comparing the busing out of town to slavery. Click Here.

2. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Yeah, I saw that live and hollered at my wife to come in the room and watch that MF! Unbelievable!!! :angry1:

That is a good example of what kinda of "people" that don't deserve any help at all. Fella probably has never worked an honest job in his life either!!!:angry1:

3. cbbr

I am constantly stunned at their ability to find a TV camera and at the fact that anyone would air them.

4. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

:eek1: :eek1: :eek1: DID YA'LL READ THE COMMENTS LISTED UNDER THE VIDEO SCREEN?!?!?!?! WOW! :eek1: :eek1: :eek1:

5. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

that is infuriating to listen to :mad: :mad:

i have to concur on this statement

6. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

$20k, so you can rebuild a house that would get ruined again in a storm surge while swearing at the general american public that is your only hope for assistance.

I'd be willing to bet there are 8+ TV's piled up in this guys living room and a couple of laundry baskets full of clothes he "found".

7. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

I can't make that video play.... is there another format that someone has to view it with???

8. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

and he wonders why nothing changes.$700.00 would be sweet to me right now.and he'll prolly get another card worth $2000.00. :rolleyes: and that slave ship crap :angry1: :angry1: if they could get away with it i'd ship HIM back.!

9. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

Holy crap.. this guys attitude, and the others I've seen, make me wonder if a race war isn't coming soon.. you've got blacks believing they're owed something, a militant hip hop nation and jackson / sharpton egging them on, and white america is getting more and more pissed off at them for being pissed off.

Katrina exposed something really ugly in this country.. the welfare state has funded our own coming destruction. Pandering politicians have raised up generations who have become wards of the state, and now they've been let down by their savior who would lead them to the promised land.

I hope the social engineers and limousine liberals are happy with what they've done, creating the false god that is government.

We will reap what we sow.

10. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Nothing worse than a grown American male expecting free tax payer money. Now don't get Me wrong If You worked for a living and got hurt on the job and are no longer able to work then thats ok as long as you paid in to the system. As for lazy assholes who don't work fockem, they can eat out of a garbage can for all I care.

11. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Hear, hear guys. Hear hear.

12. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

Wow... if he ain't the poster boy for... nevermind, I better not.

Did you pick up on some of what he said?

My favorite:
    Maybe try to depend on your own sorry ass?

They deserve nothing as far as I'm concerned.

I just better move on, this would get ugly... :angry1:

13. cbbr

I'm glad to see that you guys vented with me (again). This guy is the problem with NOLA. He is the reason that all of La. looks so bad in the national media. The "I deserve" entitlement crowd makes me sick. I work hard and take care of my self and don't understand why others won't. As to his slavery comment, he could not posibly be involved in slavery. That would imply that he had to do some actual work other than just sitting around with his hands out waiting for the government to feed him.

14. kgblazerfive

kgblazerfive keymaster Premium Member GMOTM Winner

What ever happeened to depending on yourselve.

15. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Couldn't have said it better.

16. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Not that I agree, but if you're right, consider the white side is getting much weaker everyday

Anyway, there's bad and good across the board. The good people don't get on TV, they're too busy working or helping or enjoying life.

17. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

No chit, Slavery my arse. Stupid fark doesn't even know back in the day that the white man bought the slaves from other blacks at autions in sea ports in Afrcia. Wants too play the same ol'race card, you enslaved my people boo whoo whoo. BS, they're own people enslaved them, and sold them to anyone with 2 coins too rub together.

18. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

That's mind-boggling.

Every time I try to put myself in their shoes to understand how they may be feeling, I come up with completely different sentiments. Of course, not actually being in it it's hard to come up with a true feeling for it, but the "We Deserve" feeling usually never comes in.

Why does he deserve anything?

I would NOT expect the federal government to do anything, and while I think it's a little fat/dumb/happy, it's not governement's purpose to change my diaper. If the government did it, I'd sure as heck be grateful for anything I got.

Oh, and if FEMA and the Red Cross are such frauds, he should suggest they just leave, not that they should give him more stuff. I heard things went really well inside the superdome without those damn helpful fruads there. :surepal:

I don't think it's a black thing so much as a development mentality. In a country like ours, where opportunity abounds and busting your hump can deliver results, there's no reason to be "poor" and have a sense of entitlement to something unearned. It must be built into your outlook on life.

IMO, the whole concept of "deserving" anything is severely flawed.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2005
  19. cbbr

I posted this article in another thread, but it really adds some perspective here. I should have posted it here earlier. It's the "other side' of the story.

20. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

What a F'n moron.

This is a prime example of what happens when you train people to be dependent on the government for everything.