Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

As Skynard says, That Smell (non child friendly joke)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Jun 18, 2004.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

One evening a man was eating peanuts by throwing them in the air and catching them in his mouth. As he threw one in the air, his wife asked him a question. When the man turned his head, the peanut fell in his ear. He tried to get it out, but his fingers were to big. His wife tried to get the peanut out with a pair of tweezers, but just pushed it in farther. They finally decided to go to the hospital.
    As they were about to leave, their daughter and her date came home. They told them their situation and theirs daughters date said he could get it out for him. The daughters date put his two fingers in her fathers nose and told him to blow real hard. It worked and the peanut fell out. The daughter and her date went up stairs and the man and his wife talked about how smart the boy was in coming up with that idea.
    The man's wife asked, "I wonder what he's going to be when he grows up."
    The man says, "From the smell of his fingers, he's going to be our son-in-law".

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

LMAO!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

6. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. 77Jimmy

77Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Yep, that's a classic! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

10. roadhawg

roadhawg 1/2 ton status

[Larry the cable guy]
    I Dont give a damn who you are, thats funny right there
    [/larry the cable guy]
    /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. CyberSniper

CyberSniper 1/2 ton status Premium Member

That almost made me toss my cookies. Funny, but disgusting.

"yeah man, my daughter's boyfriend was... then he stuck his fingers up my nose"

12. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    That almost made me toss my cookies

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what you meant by that but I know what tossing a salad is and cookies just sounds a whole lot worse.

13. CyberSniper

CyberSniper 1/2 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    That almost made me toss my cookies

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what you meant by that but I know what tossing a salad is and cookies just sounds a whole lot worse.

[/ QUOTE ]

Toss your cookies = throw up, upchuck, barf, vomit, et cetera.

I'd have a hard time tossing my own salad... and no one goes near the exit-only street.