Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

At home in South Carolina and......

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GotLabs, May 26, 2006.

1. GotLabs

GotLabs 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

dial up sucks!!

I get to my moms, and she decided to fill the swimming pool up for my daughter. Well the pump over heated (didnt know it over heated originally, and this happened as soon as I stepped out of the truck) two hours later we get water going finally (Meanwhile I had convinced my mom to buy a new pump in case its toast, nothing is open here on Saturday so she has a brand new myers pump "in case"). Well we go down to look at the pond she had dug while I was gone, and the edges are trashed!!! I leave to get "sodies",gas and bait for Saturday, get back and spend 2 hrs on a tractor leveling the road around the pond!!! Its Memorial day weekend!!! I love coming home, nothing like it, the water tastes sweeter, the air is cleaner, sky is bluer it just feels good!!!

Happy Memorial day weekend everyone.

I know I suck at writing comprehinsible sentences, I have been told I write like I talk, and speak like yoda I do.

2. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

well you are wasting time making two identicle posts:haha: :haha:

3. GotLabs

GotLabs 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

WTF! I made two posts!! and didnt know it. See the first three words of each post.