Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

At Midnight Tonight.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Oct 31, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

At midnight tonight the Spiderman DVD go's on sale. Think I'll go to Walmart and buy it.

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

At midnight....? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifGo at 12: 01 in your underwear, better yet your spiderman underoos!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

At midnight....? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifGo at 12: 01 in your underwear, better yet your spiderman underoos!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Whoa.... I thought the site was starting to act up today.... wierd must be because it's holloweeeeeeeenie.... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Lay off the post button............... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Flagrant display of padding...

8. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

i haven't seen that movie. is it good? later.

jacob

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Well, I bought the movie. Just watched it. I'm very impressed with how well it followed the comic book story. The acting was very good, and the effects are just plain AWSUM !!!!!!! Very good movie !!!!! I'm glad I bought it tonight. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I give it 2 thumbs up /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

cool. i'll definately need to check it out then. thanx paul. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif later.

jacob

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

You're welcome. I liked comic books as a kid, so I think it's pretty cool when hollywood takes a clissic like Spiderman and makes a killer movie like this one. They set it up great to come out with a second movie also !!!!! They do a good job of explaining everything to you.