Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Atlas II t-case

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by thatK30guy, Feb 13, 2001.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

What does everybody think of these? I know they are expensive, but other than the price, what do you think of these t-cases?

2. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

A good person to ask from experience is "DBlazer" he has an Atlass II. I'm really curious as well. How about the "Klune-V" does anyone know about these from experience or anything about them in general?

Michael

<font color=blue>Professional <font color=red>JEEP EATER</font color=red> it's a population control thing.</font color=blue>[​IMG]

3. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

I love mine. Its strong as an ox simple to use, I have MUCH more clearence, the twin stick is awesome especially with the Detroit up front. It makes it nice and easy to turn. It was worth every penny!!!!!!

[​IMG]
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://dblazer.coloradok5.com>http://dblazer.coloradok5.com</A>

4. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Would you say this case is stronger and better than the NP205? I know the 205 has an awesome reputation as the most "bulletproof" case, but I am looking at weight savings for a future K5 buildup. You would not have any fears of breaking parts with the Atlas, right?