Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Atlas Transfer & DBlazer

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Idono, May 5, 2001.

1. Idono

Idono Newbie

I have to ask about DBlazer's choice for the transfer case, Advance Adapter's Atlas II. Is it really up to the challenge? I thought it was intended for a retrofit into smaller vehicles with fewer cubic inches and less weight like Jeeps and the older Broncos. Just a guy who wants to know. (Thanx)

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Idono on 05/05/01 04:42 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

2. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

Well, they did have some issues with the first generation of the Atlass. They had some issues with the front output shaft. However, the newer version, the Atlass2, it has a stronger output shaft as a revision. Also you can get as an option, the even stronger 35splin output shaft, which I have. I love my case, It tucked the case way up into my frame. I have put it through its paces, as a daily driver. AS a rockcrawler, as a mudder, its done it all, I love it. I have taken it to Clayton, Disney, 360, Shilo, and many other locations. Jope this helps.

[​IMG]
    http://autotronixcaraudio.com