Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ATM machine robbery...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Zeus33rd, Sep 18, 2003.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Last Thursday one of the other welders at work was at the ATM machine after work, (night shift, so it was just after 1am) when two kids jumped him, bashed him on the head with something knocking him out, and took of with his $40. He said he remembered pullin the money from the machine, hearing someone say "Hey!", he turned round and got bashed right about his right eye. 7 stiches. Knocked him out cold. Said he woke up a good half hour later layin on the ground in front fo his truck covered in blood. The guys that jumped him tried to steel the wheels on his truck, stole his CD player, and somehow managed to cause the check engine light to come on. Truck is an '01 Tacoma TRD 4x4. What gets me is John is a big, MEAN lookin guy- Both ears pierced, nose, tounge, mustache/gotee- What woulda happened to the guys if they hadn't managed to knock him out? Anyways, there is a happy ending, today his wife stopped by work and said that based on the footage from the security camera in the ATM, they had caught the guys responsible. 2 teenagers. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif All that for $40. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

so he was passed out on the floor, and they couldnt manage to steal his truck!?

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Glad they found those good for nuthin' theives... they were dumbasses anyway.

3. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Glad he's OK. A very good friend of mine went through the same thing but didn't fare so well... He was hit from behind with a baseball bat and it broke his neck. He is now a quadrapallegic. They never caught the guys that did it. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

He said he got bashed right in front of the ATM machine, but woke up in front of his truck. Kinda wierd. And I wondered the same thing...They didn't steal his truck, his wallet, or anything else really. A perfect example of the mindset of a criminal. duh.