Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Att. Desert Rat

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by theperfectgarage, Jan 23, 2006.

1. theperfectgarage

theperfectgarage 1/2 ton status

Love the new avatar & status, but I still think your last one was the funniest ever.... something about that shot of clint and..." hows it with stains " cracked me up. Now, get back to listening to your devil jungle music.:laugh:

2. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Hmmmm, I'll have to see if I can find another humorous one. I try and rotate them periodically....

3. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Hey..thats me!..

Your latest avatar could be a picture of me,when I was about 4!..

It could be titled "Bob discovers electricity..a shocking experience!"...:p:

I stuck a fork in an outlet once.:eek1: .never had the desire to do it again..:doah:

I still hate getting zapped,whether it be an outlet,110v wires,spark plug wires,heck, I even hate static from the carpet!..worst poke I got was when using the arc welder on wet asphalt..reached for the stinger,and I got "stung!".. :crazy:

4. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

I've never been real proficient with wiring. It's one of the reasons I have a 74 sitting outside just waiting to have the wiring hooked up right to sell it. I've launched myself across the room several times doing home wiring projects.