Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Att Farscape fans

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Jul 9, 2004.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Just watching Sci-Fi, and they are bringing Farscape back !!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif It said this oct. the saga continues. I for one am happy too hear they're bringing it back. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif And next Jan. they're coming out with a new Battlestar Galactica series. See www.scifi.com http://www.scifi.com/farscape/

2. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

[Darn], I missed the premier of SG1 and then to top it off I miss a teaser for a Farscape miniseries.

Man, October is a long time away.

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'll bet that mini-series becomes a weekly series again. You know enough people have writen in to Sci-Fi too get them to bring it back. Well, I hope so anyways.

4. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

Have you read the FAQ's for the cancellation of Farscape?

Their answers sound like a bunch of BS, and I'm not sure they really want to bring it back.

One thing they say is they don't think moving the timeslot around had an affect on the number of viewers. I know it started making me mad, because I'd have to search for it. I know of a couple of people who liked the show, but got tired of figuring out when it was airing.

I wish another channel would pick it up. I could see UPN doing it.

5. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

That show was great, hope they bring it back and don't ruin it.