Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

atta Boy and some ?'s for ya Steve.

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by 55Willy, Sep 22, 2001.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

atta Boy and some ?\'s for ya Steve.

Hey Man- You guys have some awsome products, I have the sway bar disconnects and the shackle flip already. I have a steering brace on it's way from a fellow CK5'er. Now I just need to get 2 sets of zero rates, sway bar bushing kit and some longer rear u bolts...maybe some front shackles.....brakelines.....maybe I just need to surf on over to the site an order some more stuff.. Whats the price on a set of ubolts 1" longer then stock for a 14 bolt? How much longer are your brake lines compared to stock? And when are ya gonna donate a 465 double kit to the " Help Jeremy Get The 55 Going Fund"? [​IMG]J/K
    <font color=red>Defeat is not being knocked down, it's not getting back up</font color=red> <font color=black>Stand Strong, Stand United</font color=black>
    <font color=orange> 1955 Willy's</font color=orange>

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Re: atta Boy and some ?\'s for ya Steve.

Give us a call, we'll sort it all out.
    Basically, ubolts are $38 I think for the 3/4T axle, brakelines are about 6" over stock, I'd have to measure to be sure. They work well for up to a flexy 6" lift with a 1/2T axle. On a D60 they come up a little short when it turns due to the angle of the connection on the caliper.

Making the world better, one truck at a time.
    SW-ORD
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.offroaddesign.com>www.offroaddesign.com</a>

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Re: atta Boy and some ?\'s for ya Steve.

thanks for the fast response. I'm getting ready to go play in the hills, so I'll call ya monday and you can empty my wallet[​IMG][​IMG]

<font color=red>Defeat is not being knocked down, it's not getting back up</font color=red> <font color=black>Stand Strong, Stand United</font color=black>
    <font color=orange> 1955 Willy's</font color=orange>