Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Attention all Arizona K5's

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Apr 4, 2000.

Attention all Arizona K5\'s

All Arizona K5's...I am currently creating a page just for my K5, I have several others sites(hobby of mine). I just thought that I could make it an Arizona Chevy page, dedicated to Arizona K5's. We could post pictures of our trips(re: Take a vote...), and set up future trips.

I have noticed quite a lot of K5's from AZ here on this forum. This would be a chance to get pics and info of all our rides onto one page. We all know Arizona rules, why not let everyone else know?!?!

Tell me what you think.

If you send your AZ K5 pics to; ccalabro@aol.com. I will have something up by tonight.

'84 K5

Chevy in my blood.

1. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Re: Attention all Arizona K5\'s

AZBlazeMan...hmm...that color on your K5 looks really familiar....say a 93ish chevish..impalaish dark cherry metallic...lol. Think our rigs are the same color...lol. Anyways i'll send you a few shots of the 79 and the 76 tonight..err am.

AZBLAZER

1979 K5
    1976 K5 Chalet
    1972 K10 Suburban

2. CBLAZER81

CBLAZER81 1/2 ton status

Re: Attention all Arizona K5\'s

Hhhhmmmmmmmm......AZK5 page.....COLORADO K5 page....
    Watch out Steve looks like us CO boys might have some competition!just kiddin'.It's looking pretty good.
    (did he say that Arizona rules?)

Yes,I have driven over a F*&d lately!(check my home page)

3. Re: Attention all Arizona K5\'s

I wouldn't even try to compete with what Steve has created here! This is a great place to talk and learn!! I just needed something to do, that didn't cost as much as an axel swap!

We will record all of our trips, and post the Arizona readers rides.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck...

'84 K5

Chevy in my blood.

4. AntAZBlaz

AntAZBlaz 1/2 ton status