Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Attention all Bay Area (California) CK5 members!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by barbastard, Feb 13, 2002.

1. barbastard

barbastard 1/2 ton status

Ok guys I'm in a bit of a bind here....and I want to see if any of you guys can help me out. I live in San Ramon (north of Pleasanton) with 2 room mates in a FAT 3 bedroom 2 bath house with a pool table, deck, hot tub, bitchin kitchen and a VERY well stocked garage. My problem is that one of my room mates is going to be moving out here in the next couple of weeks and I don't have anyone to replace him yet. So....if any of you guys are looking to move or know someone who is looking for a place in the east bay please, please, please PM me and we can discuss things further. Rent would be $700 a month plus utilities. Contact me ASAP if you are interested.....

Thanks

Nathan
    AKA "barbastard"

'77 blazer, 36'' super swampers, 4'' lift, some body damage and more to come, powered by Jack Daniels and Coors Light.[​IMG]

2. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

damn. too bad i didn't see this post about 7 years ago!! [​IMG]

<font color=purple>delta9blazer</font color=purple>

3. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

damn 700 per month.....that is more than my house payment is...i am glad i dont live in the bay area...the central valley suites me just fine...my room mate only pays me 300 and that includes utilitys....but i guess for the bay 700 is a good price

<font color=green>Chaz</font color=green>

[​IMG]<a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/chaz88k5>http://community.webshots.com/user/chaz88k5</a>[​IMG]

4. MaxCrack

MaxCrack 1/2 ton status

I've seen for rent ads where they want $3000+ for a 3 bed room house. Not lately, since every one seems to be losing their job around here (including me). But $700 for a room in a nice house is still a good deal in the Bay Area, espwcially with a CK5 member. Too bad my wife likes me so much or I would be interested.

<font color=blue>I'll bet that, regardless of the reason, the people in the E.R. always giggle when they pull something out of someone's ass.