Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ATTENTION--ALL READ PLEASE

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by fourwheelerjeff, Jun 10, 2002.

1. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

steve is concerned the forums are getting diluted with people posting in the club section stuff that would be more appropiate in a different section, i don't think we are doing it but some of the others are, and this is a heads up, our forum is looking good, also please if you can, join this site with a membership, thanks, jeff

2. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

3. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

OK I will send in my money to become a member. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

What, you mean like having to wade through 3 forums now instead of one? LOL. I like the texas one that keeps us all together, but I hate the seperation of 2nd gen and garage. I guess it's cause I dont spend enough time here anymore, and reading 800 posts every 2 days just isn't gonna happen. I dont know what the heck i'm trying to say...I guess that it just doesn't matter to me where the posts are, chances are that i'm not gonna get to read them anyways. I will check this one now and then though.

And jeff...come get your tires for noconna. I'm picking up my new ones next weekend and the tow rig is in and ready to haul!!! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

5. TXBIGFISH

TXBIGFISH 1/2 ton status

sending my membership today!
    Been mooching long enough!

Have been out of pocket for a while, my 9 year old had to have emergency surgery and I am just now getting back to "normal" life.