Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

attention AZ k5

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by bigdaddy89, Jun 21, 2000.

1. bigdaddy89

bigdaddy89 1/2 ton status

If you are interested in doing Trail 42 on Sat. night, give me a call. You are gonna need a lift and preferably a limited in the rear. And the most important, good running condition so were not out all night fixing trucks.623-879-5118 david.

2. Nate87k5

Nate87k5 Registered Member

So, if we provide all of the "requirements" does that mean your going to provide the Beer? If so I'm in. Hows your front end coming Dave?

3. bigdaddy89

Not much beer this time. I'm gonna need to concentrate. But the dancers are coming. The front end will be complete by Friday. Just waiting for the Lockright. The rotors,hubs,axle u-joints, and all the bearings and races came in today. Did you get the kitchen pass for Saturday?

4. Nate87k5

Nate87k5 Registered Member

not yet...but I am working on it. Who all is coming? Dusty? Bobby? Moose?

5. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

I was planning on going guys but a while ago I blew an valve spring and just found out the I bent the valve also. Time to find a big block to swap in. Anyways I'm out guys. Take pics.

6. bigdaddy89

Nezt time Moose. Get one of your buddies to go and ride with him. It should be a little more challenging with all this rain. I got the front end finished. Gonna try to do the buggy spring in the front next weekend. This should be fun. We are going to meet at 8pm at the gas station about a half mile north of loop 101 on cavecreek if you can get a ride.

7. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

Well how it go? Everyone make it with no problems? Any pics to post?

8. bigdaddy89

Everything went great. The new Lockright works dam good. I was able to crawl up places much easier. Five tj's came along in the group. They got stuck on some of the climbs, so I got to them up. I enjoyed hearing them say "could you get the strap out again?", no problem. Let me get my camera too. The trail has gotten a little harder since I was there a year ago. Next time we are going during the day, so we can get some good video and pictures. What do you think about doing "raw deal"?

9. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

I should have my SSR on this weekend and be able to change out that valve too. Let me know when.