Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Attention New Parents: Dresser and Crib sale

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Goober, Mar 11, 2004.

1. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Apr 26, 2002
    My son just got a brand new bed and I need to clear out his crib. It's a regular size baby crib with drop down sides. It comes with the mattress which is encased in a plastic cover. No rips, cracks or leaks in the cover.

I also need to get rid of his dresser. 5 drawers in the front and the top flips over to make a changing table. It works GREAT when your baby is a newborn since it is at a comfortable height and has some shelves built in to hold all your diapers, lotions and "tools".

These are both in GOOD shape. Everything works and slides just like it's supposed to and there aren't any gashes or pieces missing. I can take some pictures if anyone is interested.

$50. for both.

I'll drop it off anywhere in the Seattle area, no extra charge. Anywhere else, PM me and we can figure it out.

/forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif