Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Attention!!!!!! San Marcos Ck5 Members

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by hunterguy86, Nov 13, 2005.

1. hunterguy86

hunterguy86 1/2 ton status

I saw a k5 tonight w/ a ck5 sticker tonight at the zone in san marcos tx. I just thought it was random to see that here in town. Just wonderin who it was cause i think its awesome to meet members. Im always on the lookout to find people who actually want to go wheeling. I hate them posers who dont wanna wheel because they just got new rims. I acutally heard that tonight as sad as that sounds.

2. hunterguy86

3. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

Giving a description might help find the owner.

4. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

Don't know who that was. I lived in San Antonio up till July. There's a few guys in San Antonio still on the board....even a few from Austin.

5. hunterguy86

Didnt get to take a close looke but it seemed to be a white 90-91 jimmy. lifted on about 36-38 inch tires. 10 bolt front and what i think was a d60 rear. it was a very nice lookin rig! Im just curious as to who it was because i thought it was wierd to see a ck5 sticker in san marcos. Small world huh?

Any of you guys in the austin/san marcos/san antonio area interseted in makin a trip to the den?

I think i'll ask over on austink5 also. it would be cool to meet some of the members in the area and go wheelin w/ some experienced people.

6. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

Small world? Hell, I was moving here to Colorado and met a fellow CK5 member while stopped at a gas station on the trip!