Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ATTENTION Stomper: It fits with a pic

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by cybrfire, Oct 16, 2004.

1. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

Not quite a 7' door. Where there is a will there is a way. Had to let almost all of the air out of the tires and then ratchet strap the suspension down a little but she went in. Now I can continue over the cold months.

[​IMG]

2. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif I really didn't think it was going to make it. Glad I've got a 10 foot door on my shop.

3. cybrfire

Did some more rearranging in that tiny azz little garage and actually have some room to work. Imagine that.

4. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Geez Cyberfire...thats crazy. I cant wait till I have to worry about getting my truck into a garage /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

5. 69K5

69K5 1/2 ton status

now go get a tarp tpo cover the door

6. cybrfire

[ QUOTE ]
    now go get a tarp tpo cover the door

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a door there. Its just pushed up all the way on the track and ya kaint see it.

7. hawkeye649

hawkeye649 1/2 ton status

Hmmmmmmmmmm garage. Lucky bastard.

:jizzzles fo shizzle:

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

Well I've got a three car garage to work in and there is no room in it either /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Just ask Rodzilla or Drey /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif The bigger it is, just means you can put more crap in it /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

9. cybrfire

I hear ya there. These days I'm pretty picky about what wanders in to my little azz garage or the shop.

10. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

You got that right--my garage is a 20x40 quonset hut,( makes a great meat cooler in the winter)thought I could fit 3 or 4 vehicles in it--HA!--there's so much other junk in it I'm lucky if one of my trucks get to sleep in it!--the bigger the garage,the more junk you haul home--"Hmmm--I got room for that" /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif--- /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif
    Ever notice that when you have a garage--you start getting more popular when the thermometer starts to drop below 40 degrees?? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

11. mxfireman

mxfireman 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Well I've got a three car garage to work in and there is no room in it either /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Just ask Rodzilla or Drey /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif The bigger it is, just means you can put more crap in it /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I can attest to that......I have a 1150 square foot garage and it is packed..........

12. four_by_ken

four_by_ken 1/2 ton status

Ijust had to do the exact same thing to get in the garage. Except on 235/75 rollers and ratchet strapped.

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. rodzzilla

rodzzilla 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    The bigger it is, just means you can put more crap in it /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That is the American way! I'm not sure the CC will fit into my shop (Length) Before I start chopping. It wont fit through the door once (WHEN?) it is done. Wish I had shop space at the house. My garage @ home is just the right size for a shed.