Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Attn 4x4 high

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by hi pinion, Aug 14, 2004.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Are you still coming tommorow with greg72 to grab the springs? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Damn machinists,almost as bad as plumbers /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif(joke) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 4X4HIGH

4X4HIGH 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Sorry man, I am watching tv but checking messages on commercials. Yes, Greg and I will be there tomorrow morning. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

yeah ........WHAT TIME????? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif 9 10 11 12 13 ??? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif this is the sart of a beutiful freindship /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. 4X4HIGH

Should be there around 9:30ish AM /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

6. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Ok dont forget to call 30 min before to make sure my ass is up /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifand going /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif i tend to be a lazy bum on sunday /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifits my only real day off /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif not an early riser by any means /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifwith a family career,full time bust ass 6 days a week /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif OH OH.......i am real grouchy and crabby in the morning, so dont pay no mind /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif see ya here /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. 4X4HIGH

I know all about the 6 day work week. I've been doing it now for 8 years. I will call you once I leave vallejo, maybe a little later so you have more time to sleep but definately at least 30 minutes before we arrive. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif