Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ATTN: 84gmcjimmy

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BranndonC, Nov 30, 2004.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

remember that post you made about 50 things to do before you die, or something along those lines, and i said i'd get you some of the hottest hot sauce to eat... well i got it
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now you should take pictures or video of you trying this, because i've been looking for it for months and finally found it, so you better make it worth it.. lol read the side of the bottle, to be used one drop at a time! be careful, its dangerous!
    /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. justinf

justinf 1/2 ton status

I have tried that, extremely hot. Pay attention to the advice, only use one drop. Also, a guy I used to work with got a very small amount in his eye, and it burned for over an hour. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

I will warn you, it tastes like burned plastic, I tried one drop on a tortilla chip.

3. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

My boss bought some hot sauce one time (not that kind) that he had to sign a waiver before he could have it. I believe it was habanero extract. Small bottle with an eye dropper.....Nasty horrible stuff /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

4. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

they had that stuff here too, but i wouldnt do that to steve, lol one drop of that would be hell, i know a guy who gets a drop placed somewhere on his hot dog, he wont look when the cook puts it on because he doesnt want to know where to be afraid of /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

does that label say 8.50? You paid $8.50 for a bottle of unedible sauce? hmmmnnnnn i can think of a few uses for that stuff........replace a few bottles of texas pete at my old highschool (nutcases there eat hotsauce by the case) with that..........hmnnnnnn

6. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

my buddy got some of that from Santa Cruz when we were kids, brought it out one day while we were eating chips and salsa. Stupid me had no clue how hot it really was, so i dumped a bunch in the salsa while he was in the bathroom, he comes back and i chringe as he heaps a bunch of the tainted salsa on a chip and than his face EXPLODED into a ball of fire /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif, well it wasent that bad but he did spend a while with a garden hose running full blast in his mouth, i was laughing so hard i couldent help him at all /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I've had that before. Put a just a little in your chile while cookin' it. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

We have a bottle of "Black Widow" at my resteraunt, we season 5 gallon buvkets of chili a time and have been for a few weeks now

9. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

If you can find hot sauce called "Brain Damage" it's about 5x hotter than Insanity Sauce. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

10. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

uh oh! I'm nervous already /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif
    This is going to hurt!!

11. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

The trick is to have a glass of milk ready after you eat. Do NOT drink water, water will not help at since the spices that are hot are oil based /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

12. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

so, if you want it, PM me the addy, if not i'll use it, lol, but i wonder if shipping hot sauce to canada might be bad?

13. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    so, if you want it, PM me the addy, if not i'll use it, lol, but i wonder if shipping hot sauce to canada might be bad?

[/ QUOTE ]

it's on the way, I don't think it is bad?

14. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    The trick is to have a glass of milk ready after you eat. Do NOT drink water, water will not help at since the spices that are hot are oil based /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif I've always heard that, but after watching a special on the Food Channel about the hottest hot sauce, the judges always were drinking sugar water after tasting the samples. one made the comment that it would cut the heat quicker /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif.

15. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

hmmm... strategy, I like that idea!