Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ATTN: ALL..... I'm out.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by big94gmc, Nov 21, 2005.

1. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

Welp.... :crazy:

I'm out of the Navy, as of Dec. 30th, 2005. Thinkin' I'll sell the house in July/August time frame. Man, I thought I was prepared, but WHEW!!!! I need to make a sign that reads: Will work for cash under the table. :p:

2. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

congrats
    kickass diddent know you were in
    my sentance end's may 08 :eek1:

3. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Damn, that's short. Where are you going to move to?

4. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

Yep, been in for 6 years...spent two years in Iraq. Time to move on. I used to have it all planned out - knew exactly what I was going to do. Now....faawk if I know. :rolleyes: In short, I want more outta life, I'm not happy doing what I'm doing, I'd like to find something that I enjoy, allows me to live comfortably, and provides me the opportunity to 'pay-to-play' for this 'wheeling addiction.

What's short, bigj? And, haven't yet decided where I want to move to yet. I always thought Colorado would be a nice place to live (never been there), but then again, I need to nail down a future.

5. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Short=short-timer=about to get out shortly. Sorry, thought all the branches used that term.

What did you do while you in? Any intrest in continuing doing it? You are at a great point right now if you don't have to live in a certain place. Just follow the money.