Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ATTN: Anyone who has ever used ColoradoK5.com!

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by zakk, Mar 13, 2003.

1. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

Dear ColodardoK5.com users,

As many of you know, we have been exceeding our bandwidth allotment for some time now. We are allotted 55 MB per month, but with over 3 MILLION views a month, we have been running at 107 MB per month. Because of the overage, Steve Fox has been incurring an additional cost of $4.00 per MB of bandwidth. We continue to grow, exponentially it seems, as the world finds out that this is THE place for Full Size GM wheeling information.

There is a plan that the Host’s of CK5.com have for 250 MB of bandwidth per month. This will save Steve money every month and still allow for growth. The issue is that the Host company requires a $575.00 upgrade service charge. Here is where we the people of ColoradoK5.com come in.

Just as I have done with the Nor-Cal Big Dawgs Holiday Food Drive, I will be opening up my PayPal account to donations for the cause. My PayPal account address is pookiebear4x4@hotmail.com I will pay all credit card charges, so if you donate $10.00, $10.00 will go to the Coloradok5.com fund. If you do not use PayPal, PM me for my address.

Please donate even just a dollar. Every bit helps, and collectively, it adds up. The deadline is MARCH 31, so that we can get the new bandwidth allotment.

Thanks for your time and commitment to keep ColoradoK5.com up.

2. BobK

BobK 1/2 ton status

Petrolia,Ontario,Canada but working in Port Huron,
    Done,I'll donate from the balance in my PayPal account.Free "parts" money. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. naranja72

naranja72 1/2 ton status

zakk,
    email me with your address please.
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifthanks,
    marc

4. HIX

HIX Registered Member

I will be sending in my cash to become a member on the next payday...

Great site.