Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ATTN: BLzr4x4ngkid

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Corey-88K5, Apr 6, 2000.

1. Corey-88K5

Corey-88K5 1/2 ton status

Home: Michigan, Stationed: Hill AFB (Home of Moab.
    Man I love your 2nd offroad vehicle! And as far as your baseball injury, I feel your pain. I lost against a 98 Dodge Dakota Last April (28th @ 9:10am) on my 95 Honda CBR 600F3. Only took 3+ months to walk again. Never thought I'd beable to drive the K5 again. But how many people do you know that can HONESTLY say they "Kicked the tire off a Dakota"? I broke the damn axle on the P.S. with my FOOT! Gotta love steeltoe boots. Only shattered my foot & femur, wrist.... Ya, later dude. Looking for tires for ya also. Got a friend that got some 36" swampers a bit ago. The same guy has some 35" somethigns, but dont' think they are swampers.

Corey
    88K5

[​IMG]<font color=red>Girls Like Guys In Bow Ties
    http://www.geocities.com/corey_perez

2. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

Ahhh thanks man. You guys are so nice to each other. It's like a brotherhood. It sucks to hear about your problem. Mine is a little less serious than that. Yeah I really like my second off-road vehicle. It's got a nice motor in it. I tear a@@ through the yard and my dad gets pissed. It's a mini BEAST!! Keep it real. Later

"Crutch" Huckins
    What me get stuck? NEVER!!(Famous last words)