Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Attn: Burt4x4 or Gokartergo

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Chaz88K5, Jul 16, 2001.

1. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

So who got what in the drawing in hollister?

Donations accepted for the "Build Chaz's 1972 K5 fund"!!!

2. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

I have your bag-O-goddies!!
    You got some realy grovy driveing gloves[​IMG] and a gift cert. of some kind(I can't remember exsactly) oh and a T-shirt and TONS of stickers and stuff you need to split with Chris(Bad-Azz).
    I have a big bag for ya so mabie tomorrow on my way home from work I can swing by you somewere????
    I had a BLAST!!
    late

72K5[​IMG]Led Zeppelin[​IMG]Rock ON![​IMG]
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/baja/5099>www.geocities.com/baja/5099</a>

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I got a Hollister t-shirt, some CK5 small stickers, the same gloves you got (we can be stylin' now).... hmmm what else... oh yeah the small hurculiner can, and the $400 Westin gift certificate... I made out like a bandit... those things will be looking good on my ride!! Mark (Gandolf) got the diff guard. Matt (BabyBlue) got the CB and some other stuff like a hat and so on.... Can't remember his name but the dude in the Rodeo got the sway bar disconnects which was funny since he doesn't own the right kind of thing to put them on... but his buddy has a Blazer so maybe he'll give them to him? Leland (RaisedK5) got so way awesome Crusin' chrome looking stick on things so now the ladies will be chasin' him all over town *snicker*..... I don't recall everything else that was won by who... I'll get the pictures back and then look since I took a ton.... anyhow.... it was a good drawing for me anyhow! [​IMG]

I removed my quote so gay, vegetarian, minority, eco-nazis who love Jesus, nuke spotted owls, vote Gore and smoke medical marijuana won't be offend.

4. RaisedK5

RaisedK5 1/2 ton status

Hey those ARE cool, i was gonna put them on tonight, maybe right up by the name plate, "Cruisin K5 Blazer" It's the Limited edition 75 Cruiser package, ya thats it! But hey yeah for all those that missed the weekend , you missed out, i got the Cruisin' things, some stickers, a t shirt, $100 gift Cert to High angle drive line, an add on fuse block, all in all some real cool stuff, So Cal cleaned up in the raffle, woo hoo, So Cal. Y'all are gonna have to come down and wheel in our back yard soon.

Leland aka RaisedK5

"Of all the things I've lost, I think I miss my mind the most!"
    "Are the voices in my head bothering you?

5. Triaged

Triaged 1/2 ton status

I got the 50% off from Borla exhaust. Now a Stainless system will caust about the same as aluminized. I need an ex bad so it will go to good use.

'71 Blazer CST w/ a 400sbc, 4" lift, 36" Supper Swampers, and alot of rust