Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ATTN: Cappy, Muddysub and All Aspiring Post Whores

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Oct 16, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

To Be The Man, You Have To Beat The Man
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And for Stickseler............
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    [​IMG]

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

5. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

you, sir are the whore of 10000 paddings...carry on /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    you, sir are the whore of 10000 paddings...carry on /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well sir, you are wrong. I have collected a fair share of worthy posts in my time here. In fact, through exacting analysis, and unfortunately my 28.8 connection speed doesn't lend itself to a speedy count, even slower than a presidential count down in Florida, I can safely state that only approximately 65% of my posts reside either in this forum or the test forum.

So in the end, we have surmised that with some spit and polish, a post whore can whore posts while appearing on the up and up............ /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

And in celebration, let's deem this thread an official padfest so boys, get those pads in before Big Brother comes in and shuts down this party /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

well i know you post some decent tech about ford boys and their 9" rears...but other than that...LMAO just bustin yer chops bubba ray sister kisser... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

btw, pad a pad pad pad

8. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif [​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

At least Bubba hits the tech forums SOMETIMES!!

13. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i bow to thee oh great prime post whore!
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

14. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

What the hell? There are other forums on this site??!!??!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

damn... I thought non 4x4, bloody knuckle, and test were the only ones /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

15. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Let's see here, 125 posts in the test forum in the past month, you've been a member for 32 months... So *only* 4000 of your pads were made in the cheapest possible way. Congratulations! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

16. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i dont have access to my suburban anymore so what kinda tech stuff do i have to talk about?

17. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Yo momma... BUUUNNNNNNNNNNGGGG.....

yeah... Jay and Silent Bob are the shizzlenit /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i dont have access to my suburban anymore so what kinda tech stuff do i have to talk about?

[/ QUOTE ] i don't any to my blazer /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

19. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    Well sir, you are wrong. I have collected a fair share of worthy posts in my time here.

[/ QUOTE ]

now what we have here is whooooole lotta...

[​IMG]

worthy posts my azz!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

j

20. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status