Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ATTN: Chris!! (MilpitasK5)

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by zakk, Nov 8, 2002.

1. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

Hey Chris!

Didn't you have a ton of video from the Pismo Trip? how much to get me a copy of your handiwork??

Lemme know!

2. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

I didn't get real good footage /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif. I got some goods from you and greg hittin' up that twister that busted his top on. Everything else was just kinda chillin'. I got some footage of Iceman cruisin' the dunes too. I'll make a copy for you as soon as I get that on to DVD.

I was trying to figure out how to post some of it as a clip so I could do what Dan always does. I think Brandonn just did one too. I've been messing with it a bit but not enough...

3. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

cool! FYI me when you get it. having a bit of video of my junk would be cool /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

4. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

For sure! I got some of us at night when we were on our way to Comp Hill but it didn't come out good. Just a bunch of lights and you navigating me on the CB! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Oh yeah. I also got Rita pulling me out of the sand after the first 30 seconds of being on the beach /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif.

5. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

Uber cool /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif