Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ATTN: CO WHEELERS...

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by coloradoblazers, Apr 7, 2002.

1. coloradoblazers

coloradoblazers 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Hey guys, just wanted to know if anyone had an 'official' 4x4 club going here in co. It would be cool if we could get a full size club running. If anyone else is interested, lets try to get something rolling. We could do a run a month or something like that there's no shortage of trails here, thats for sure! If it gets running I wouldn't mind typing up reports for the newsletter/site. Colorado definatly needs a club for K5's....after all it is COLORADOk5.com is'nt it?

2. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    We are a club kind of. We just aren't actually legal and we don't set any monthly meetings but we have very small chapters all over the world. Steve is the Pres. but like most of us, is too busy to set up any real meetings (his hands are full to say the least). If you want something Offical, then go for it. I will join and do what I can to make it to meetings. I've been a member of other clubs and it really does take some serious divotion to make it work. ColoradoK5 should have a club but not many of us can afford the time it takes. As a club, with all the other possible chapters in other states, we could be one of the biggest in the country.

3. seslick77

seslick77 1/2 ton status

I would be interested in helping to get this going. Always nice to have fellow Blazer guys to wheel and brake stuff with!! Time not a big issue with me, got a lot of it!!

4. fortcollinsram

fortcollinsram 1/2 ton status

Ya, I would like to see a Colorado CK5.com subsidiary club started...I just need to get my damn truck off the jackstands /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

5. denver75k5

denver75k5 1/2 ton status

At one time Steve F. and I where tossing around the Idea of starting a club here in Co. And as Storm trooper stated before , it does take a lot of comittment, but if you are serious about the club thing I have all of the paperwork, applications, ect. to get you started.

TJ.......

6. denver75k5

Oh ya I forgot, there is only one "CHEVY" club that i know of in Co. I met them up at Hackett, didn't catch there name but they are out of Conifer...

7. coloradoblazers

coloradoblazers 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Yeah, as school winds down, I think I will actually try to get this rolling. Denver 75k5, I am interested in the paper work, might as well get started on that. Thinking of maybe a Mid-west K5 club, something like that. About that club out of conifer...thats where I live, do you remember the rides in the club...havn't seen to many 4x4s up here.

8. denver75k5

Ok, i will dig up that paperwork and pm you when i find it, and if you follow my link below and go to page 2 there is some pic's of rigs in that club.

Later
    TJ.....

9. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

hell..o, off the jack stands. if that were my ONLY delima that would be nice. i need to put my trans in, and off the drivers seat, put the t-case in, from behind it, and the motor out of the pass floor. then the rear end in and a new front end. along with a lift.
    i got a long way to go.
    Grant

10. fortcollinsram

fortcollinsram 1/2 ton status

Ya, I still gotta swap to a manual...I getting all the crap i need for the conversion, but being 75 miles away from my truck and haveing NO way to get there certainly doesn't help... I gotta yank the 700, replace my rear main seal, new flywheel, clutch, tranny, t-case, new driveline, clutch pedal assembly and more crap like that...And my mom want my truck outa there in 2 weeks, RIGHT....

Chris