Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ATTN: Colorado Crew... FREE hardtop

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by fwdjunky, Jul 24, 2006.

1. fwdjunky

fwdjunky 1/2 ton status

Hi there Colorado Crew! It's me, your long lost fwdjunky member. I have a fiberglass hard top to be given away for FREE to the first one to show up at my house and take it. It has no glass, I think I have one solid window laying around for it. White, in fairly good shape. My plan was to use it as a sort of hard bikini top thingy in the summer and throw my good hard top back on for the winter. Since I find myself fresh out of K5's this might as well go too. Post up quick if you want it, it'll be gone as soon as I find the time to cut it in half and haul it off.

Thanks!

Rich

2. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

Hey Rich, I never have replaced my top after rolling off the road. I would love to take that off your hands, but I just don't when I can get to it. I may be able to work something out for the 30th. Otherwise I don't think I could make it until Aug 6th.

If you can get rid of it before then, do it. Otherwise I'm begging you not to cut it up, if we could work something out.

3. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Hold it for Scott please, we can pick it up with one of my trucks. That is if he ever stops spanking it. :rolleyes:

4. fwdjunky

fwdjunky 1/2 ton status

It's yours Scotty. Just let me know when you want it and I'll hose it off for you. You need the one window I have too? I THINK I have the seal pieces too if you need. No rush on picking it up, I was just going to get rid of it if no one wanted it.

Rich