Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Attn ColoradoK5: Chat Room

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by Blazer79, Mar 20, 2000.

1. Blazer79

Blazer79 1/2 ton status

My computer knowledge is on databases, not much on Internet stuff. Do you know of a way to make the chat room work behind a firewall? I'm behind the Avirt Gateway Server if that helps. All I'm getting is a blue screen that stays on forever. Any help appreciated.

<font color=purple>////////
    Drive it like gas is </font color=purple><font color=red>$2.00/gal!!!</font color=red>
    [​IMG]

2. Espen88k5

Espen88k5 1/2 ton status

I dont think the firewall is the problem. There is never enough people on at the same time. When one goes in to check the screen wil be blank. Try typing hello every few seconds. That way if another user logs in he sees you. If your just waiting the screen will be blank for him to.....

3. Blazer79

Blazer79 1/2 ton status

Well that blue screen says "Connecting to Chat Server. Please wait...". That's what stays forever. That doesn't happen when I connect using my phone modem, which is not using a proxy server. Can anyone help me?

<font color=purple>////////
    Drive it like gas is </font color=purple><font color=red>$2.00/gal!!!</font color=red>
    [​IMG]

4. BB454

BB454 1/2 ton status

Check the little board on the rightside of your screen when you're in the chatroom it should disply the username/s of users logged in to the chatroom. Mine does show this little board - check diff.settings in advance.

BB454
    If it does not have 8 pistons - it's broken