Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ATTN: Dontoe

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by 79Stomper, Aug 6, 2006.

1. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Here ye, here ye, This is a cordial invitation to join as a member of the GB&U Crew. If so accepts, ye volenteers to join in any wheeling events thee sees fit to join in. As a memeber of the GB&U, you herby agree to tread lightly and carry out what you brought in and to assist other sportsmen in any way possible, (within reason). This is a "Pristine" group of wheelers whom enjoy the sport of wheeling and the friendships it brings forth.

We, (sapper, clarkjw24, 79Stomper), invite you to be a member of our crew if you so accept.

James

Yeah I am drunk, and ben looking at naked wimmen all night but still we accept you into ther GB&U. gOD i LOVE FULL NUDE CLUBS.........

So this means change your sig to "MEMBER" instead of Associate.

2. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Thank you! Oh! Thank you! I can hardly conjugate verbs! I feel so surgically enhanced! And this statue - it's so suspiciously phallic! Oh, thank you again! I just want everyone to bow down before me and accept that even in my wildest fits of self-loathing, I never would have imagined that this could ever validate my mediocrity. And to all the closeted homosexual nominees, I want each of you to know how totally mega-pumped your fake smiles makes me feel right now!

You know when they first told me I was nominated, I just had to take a Xanax and obsess about how unaesthetic my experiences have been. I guess it all just makes me feel kinda numb

You know, there are so many obsequious little people to thank! First off though, I want to bitch slap the self-congratulatory circle jerks of the Academy, who looked deep within their cold, black hearts before giving me this fantastic award! Also, I want to thank Charleton Heston, for being such a powerful force in my contract negotiations. And to the hooker with the heart of gold, who taught me to take life by the balls. And finally, to all the illegitimate children I sired - I couldn't have done it without you!

Thank you America, and good night!

Oh, sorry..........I kinda laxed into my fantasy of receiving an Academy Award.........damn......one day......reconigition!!!

Anywho..........It'd be a hassle, I mean an honor to accept yer gracious ...........uh.........what was I talking about...........oh, yeah.........the squid should reduce yer air down/up time significantly........opps, there I go again.........perhaps I should just say............

You betcha!!!

Thanks y'all!!!.............I think........ [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 6, 2006
  3. CB77GMC

CB77GMC 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Cool Beans Congrats :bow: :bow: :bow: :waytogo: :D

4. 81K5GUY

81K5GUY 1/2 ton status

were not worthy........................

5. GotLabs

GotLabs 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

:waytogo: Congrats Donald! Which letter do you fall under? Im putting my money on "U", of course they may add "O" to the list (OLD):haha:

6. dontoe

Ass.............

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Good one! :bow: :bow: :bow:

7. 79Stomper

Sorry about that last night. As you can tell I had a litte too much to drink last night. Hell me and the dog have been recovering all day

Oh hey since your the FNG, come wash my truck for me.

8. dontoe

No washy trucky..........no, no, no...........poor doggie.......poor, poor doggie........:haha: :haha: :haha:

9. dontoe

Hey James................I got a Squid you can play with...............:wink1: :haha: :haha:

10. dontoe

Or, should I rename it "The Airman?" :p:

11. 79Stomper

I made a few Octopus' at work. Plug it into a few batteries and oyu have 12 or 24vdc, plus a few outlets to run a laptop, gps chager and what have you off of it.

Hey, its getting dark, might want to hurry on over and get started on the truck. The skeeters, well the bigger ones anyways, tend to come out of the woods at dark and they are hungry.

I like the Airman...........of course I do make fun of a few Airmen myslef.......

12. dontoe

If I lived nearby, I'd be more than happy to drop by and wash yer truck fer ya!!! :wink1:

Urine sometimes discolors the clearcoat though...............:haha: :haha: :haha: