Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ATTN eyeryone

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hi pinion, Jan 1, 2006.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Everyone saw what happened between me and beater k20 a while ago,fighting, banning, warnings, it was an internet fist fight btween me and they guy :haha: , i myself lost it , went to far , said some things,,, :crazy:

it has been buggin me, in the back of my mind,,so i took a month off of the ck5:crazy: as we used to talk daily for a long time.

I just want to say he is the only one on here that hates me with a passion that i know of, :crazy: :D and i dont have anyone else who feels this way, i dont think. Mabey annoyed but thats it mabey.

I just wanted to say, i feel real bad for being a:haha: " Baby back bitch" :haha: to him, he was a real dick to me also, but,, who cares????

This is too small of a place to have any enemies, and i would like to make things good with him again. I treid to PM, i treid to Im, but they get dissed to the bone. I dont want to slug it out with the dude from, here to the end of time,?? i kind of thought he was a funny jackass, and i thought he was a freind. I know you are reading, Beater, and i think this little retarted childish BS has gone on long enough between us, its like baby games .

Guess what???:D I dont want to play baby games anymore, its to small of a site, were both here , were both men, we both used to talk daily, so WTF.Why cant you accept that, shoot me a pm or what not? If we butt heads again it aint gonna be good lol, someone is going to end up getting banned.:crazy:

The question is,

Are you man enough to be cool with me and not be a " Baby Back baby back beater bitch" ?:haha: If not , thats ok too i guess, i just wanted to throw this out there with an open mind, a fresh new year, and a new start.

Also, i still think your a big young hardheaded jackass regardless, i cant tell you anything lol :haha: because you wont listen:haha: but thats ok.

I want my " Baby back beater bitch back"!!!!!!

Dont make me look like a fool out here beater, im going out on a limb here , SHEEESH!!!

Any suggestions on how to repair things with beater guys?Should i say im a ass bag 10 times, jump 5 times then drank a beer? Because he was cool for a long while.I feel like a puss posting this, but im following through with my new years resoultion to myself, and that to try to be the bigger man, to be kind to people, and forgive, boy its HARD!!!! :haha:

CHEERS!

2. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Well, Jeremy, it appears that the ball is in your court........Perhaps it's time for a New Year's resolution?:thinking:

3. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I aint no brother with a menthol,:haha: so be the guy i first met, a REAL buddy, and lets all get along, because i thought you were cool. Especially when you would box in Dirtwarrior until he couldnt rember his own name:haha:

Are ya big enough to let it go??? Because i am :D :haha:Are yiou going to leave your ex buddy out here hangin in the ****ing wind , aint this a sad thing? Also, im not being a baby back bitch about it, im being a man about it, show everyone how big of a man you really are, and drop me a line, other that **** you, or %$#$you lol :haha:

4. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

Yeah, nothing wrong with a gentlemen's disagreement...doesn't mean you can't still have a beer...know what I mean?

5. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

you attitude in the areas i chose to quote, along with the tone of your initial PM sealed the deal man.

you're the one who decided to notify moderators when i jokingly posted in your "Vindows" thread, that "Vindows come from Germany". i already tried being cool with you, and you **** on me for it.

another note, in a sincere attempt to reconcile a situation such as this, use a few less :haha: . i dont find this matter one bit comical, you nearly cost me my access to CK5 because you decided to whine to a moderator.

as far as being a "baby back beater bitch", i guess that's the way it will have to be. i'm done with you and your crap. please dont IM me or send me any more PMs.

6. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Hey, we're all fighting the same fight, we have thousands dead and a million more to go, so uh... yeah... metaphor.... uhmmm everyone hug and get back to fighting to right people

7. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Yeah , i DO know what you mean. But it was a crash up derby pissing match gone wrong. It wasnt any freindly dissagreement :haha:

But im not a black hearted snake type person,:crazy: im real, and he is the same way , i usually keep my buds for a long time if not forever. It hurt man, not in the pussy way, but in the im dissapointed type way.Or i guess we could do a poll , if he hates me that much :D whoever wins promises to leave for good. I dunno. I feel like an idiot out here doing this anyway. But what has the world come to? Isnt there any middle ground at least anymore? Or is it all just **** off and die nowdays. The whole thing made me feel like crap. I think he is a funny guy, he knows chevs, and i miss him is a weird way. Talking to him was fun.

I see alot of fake BS in the world today, it is very dissapointing.And ck5 is my sanctuary, i feel something is a miss nit talking to the dude. Really.

8. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[quote

you're the one who decided to notify moderators when i jokingly posted in your "Vindows" thread, that "Vindows come from Germany". i already tried being cool with you, and you **** on me for it.

Thats a "big fat baby back beater bitch" lie right there dood,how was i supposed to know it was a joke? You could have put (J/k) at the end.
    My crap??? Me and my wife were there thrying to give advise to you when you needed it, and when you asked our opinions on stuff, we spent alot of time with that man. Because we are real type genuine people , who try and do help freinds in a jam when they need it the best we can. All i have to say , is this is a small place, everyone can see what everyone else is doing,lol, its the brotherhood man. So turning on me is that your answer to it all? Thats it? After all that time, you just turn on us, and thats it? I know that isnt you dude, i hope not lol, because i know you arent that shallow , are you? If thats the case then my thoughts on humanity and people, the beleif that i have that people are good in general , and the ck5 brotherhood has just flew out the window, and i may need to evaluate things a little more. It is my understanding that freinds fight or work it out until it gets solved. I dunno.

I treid.Im clearly making an ass of myself then, and if the moral of this situation is that damn low, ui just might have to stick to the " baby back beater bitch " thang. :haha: Thanks alot Jeremy, i put my hand out for freindship, and you slap it down. Thats pretty shallow and lame. You can break down the whole 68-92 chev trucks and post like a genious, but you cant figure out when to just be cool with someone.

9. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

i've pretty much laid out what its going to take to fix it Jacob. judging by your last reply, either you just don't get it, or you are too drunk to get it.

10. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

when someone figures out how to be respectful towards me, and post a sincere post, then maybe we can figure this out. until then, i'm done. with you, and with this thread.

11. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Okay, done and done. Now unblock me from your instant message thing, put it back the way it was, and i will do the same.Nothing ever happened. What fight? Im trying to be buddies with you again dude.It kind of hard to post this sort of thing,as i am putting myself in a vulnerable position, and not try to save face though , at least to mask the fact what it is ,is an appology.

Welcom to 2006 , theres going to be lots of positive things this year :wink1:

also, i only had 5 beers, i aint drunk yet but im working on it :wink1:

your FREIND

Jacob

12. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

wasnt so hard was it? put it back the way it was? i dunno if that'll happen, although it may. you did say some pretty shady things, regarding some of the people who mean the most to me. FWIW, you were not blocked, but your wife was.

13. Resurrection_Joe

Dude, seriously, there's a time to stop being silly and be completely pure in meaning

14. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

That was me in disgise . I think its best if we leave 2005, in 2005. Ive found in my 30 yrs of life, harboring old greif is bad for the soul.

15. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

NO FORKIN WAY!!! I WOULDA NEVER GUESSED THAT!:D

16. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Im not messing around now, serious as a heart attack. Straight up. I sometimes bring laughter in when there is a situation, to use as a tool to enlighten the situation.

17. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

THERES MY BOY RIGHT THERE :D

your comment the other day
    " Take your ass back to toon town" :haha:

Good **** right there [​IMG]

Sorry, but i uh, that was very funny, :haha:

18. Resurrection_Joe

Yeah, well leaving your butchering of terminology, not everyone wants to laugh like some do during arguments

19. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Go eat a toon town baby back bitch pattymelt, suppluments of stave the secratary burger :D j/k

All joking aside, mabey you are right. Its new years though im having a good time .No emoticons is boring , boring, boring. Wheres the hello kitty rip off ??:D j/k

sorry i cant stop joking around :haha:

20. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

sheesh, if you're gonna quote me, do it right... :surepal: