Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ATTN: LAKETEX

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Kyle89K5, Apr 24, 2000.

1. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

Gonna be down your way this week and was wondering what if you still got anything for sale? Gotta go deliver a bunch of software and figured while I'm there, might as well do some shopping.

Let me know

Kyle
    89K5

P.S. What is the name of the trailor shop down there?

2. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Man I don't think I have anything for sale anymore. Unless you want to buy a helluv a heavy duty 18' carhauler my father is selling [​IMG]. Are you going to the Benbrook K5 run this weekend?

Trailer shops. Well the big well known ones are Sundowner in Coleman and WW Trailers in Madill. Then ya got the small ones, Hale in Sherman....Atoka Trailers in Atoka....Titan in Durant, J&I makes a no frills car hauler... They're a dime a dozen down here it seems!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Durant, Ok
    '79 Blazer in progress

3. White Knight

White Knight 1/2 ton status

LT, when you coming in? WK

4. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

WK, I'm planning on going to the big swap meet out at the speedway Friday afternoon, then may camp somewhere Friday nite or else back to Sherman. Then I'll be in front of your house early Saturday morning I guess. Still kinda up in the air, but I do know I'll be there all day Saturday FOR SURE. Hope I can find your house again!!!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Durant, Ok
    '79 Blazer in progress

5. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

Thanks man. I ain't gonna get to go to the run this weekend. Gotta work on the house. I talked to a couple of places down there, trailer shops and what not. Just trying to get a feel for who they are.

Preciate it.

Kyle
    89K5