Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ATTN "MIDWEST SPRING K5 THING" ATTENDEES! Need video footage

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by KRAZIE87K5, May 3, 2002.

1. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

ATTN \"MIDWEST SPRING K5 THING\" ATTENDEES! Need video footage

I am looking for footage from the trail run that we took at the end of the afternoon Saturday - thru that hella trail in the woods. (<font color=red>Does anyone know the name of the trails we took on that run?</font color=red>) I know that SOMEONE had a camera, because I got myself in a pickle out there, and there was at least one camera on my rig.... PLEASE! <font color=red>I would love to pay for copies of anyone's footage of this run!</font color=red>

Reply to this thread, PM me, send me an email, SMOKE SIGNALS... anything! I want footage of this trail! Or even shots of the trucks trying to get up the entrance hill!!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif PLEASE!!!

Thanks all!

-Dan

2. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Re: ATTN \"MIDWEST SPRING K5 THING\" ATTENDEES! Need video footage

Hey KrazyDan,

I think the trail you guys ran at first was Yeller Monster. If you want a tidbit of info on the trail and an aerial photo with a map, check out http://www.extreme4wheelin.com/langley_disney.htm

If anybody had a camera on the night run, I would pay good money to see over 6 foot of air under my front tire (everyone else who did the trail such as Layne, Todd, Ken and Steve Sharp did it too!) on the Extension trail backwards, and We did this run around 9:00 pm and didnt get back till after Midnight. Ask Brett Cox, he was with me - Pam literally held her breath the whole time! The trails are definately Bad @$$. Im going back this summer!

If you get that footage, send it to me too!!