Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ATTN: MODESTO PEOPLE

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Dec 10, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I just received a PM from a new CK5 member SCOTTS_4X asking about the Frank Raines event, he would like to come out and check out the club for possible membership. Of course he's gotten the invite, but since he can't post in here just quite yet, I'm letting y'all know, so if y'all got a convoy or something planned, please get ahold of him and give him the Big Dawg welcome.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

2. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

WooHoo! Another welder/fabricator! Right on...Can never have to many of those. And his truck is on 38's...Thats bad ass! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Cool!
    I am here, well sorta. My work is VERY busy so I'm not online much thease days. I am planning on making a day run to FR on that Saturday if Scott wants to hook up with me he is more than welcome too! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Scott, If you can read this, Welcome!! Send me a PM sometime, heck you may have even seen my K5 around town??It's only the baddest K5 in the area!!hahaha LOL /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    Later

4. CRAWLIN70

CRAWLIN70 1/2 ton status

i will be heading out on friday after work. he can hook up with me also. burt when are you going to get your axle?????? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

I was hopeing to get over there last Sat but I cought a lung butter producing cold and stayed home and did nothing for a change. This weekend I am planing on killing some ducks. If you could just save it for me for now that would be cool! Between my work and wife throw in the holiday season I have 0 time for me and my man space!! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

6. Red Chevy Girl

Red Chevy Girl 1/2 ton status

I think I have seen him on pirates, tell him to PM me on pirates if he can. I'm planning on going to that run.