Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Attn: Mr.Chevy4x4

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by ChevyCaGal, Aug 20, 2002.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Hey Mike, how goes the parting out of the truck you got? I've sent you a few emails and PM's over the last 2 weeks but you never replied. Are you getting them? Thought I'd ask.... lemme know what's up with the axles please. I'm looking forward to purchasing them! Let me know where to send payment and the price you do want. Thanks! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. Mr.Chevy4x4

Mr.Chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

I got your PM's. I do not have any axles available at the moment. I haven't decided yet whether or not to part the trucks I have left. I sold 4 complete trucks to members of ColoradoK5. You kept waffeling on me on the shipping costs and not having the money. You had an opportunity to commit to buying a set and you acted like the shipping costs were going to kill the deal. If I decide to sell another set of axles I will let you know.

Mike

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Guess I misunderstood about working out the deal then. You never were totally clear on the upfront price on the axles themselves or the shipping, that's why I waffled because I didn't know if would have enough. Prices were always approx, like $1500, and was hoping you'd be able to give me a set for sure price. That way I could tell you for sure, even though I asked you place me in line and you did so. When I didn't hear back I assumed you weren't getting all the emails and PM's. I was and still am planning on buying a set and thought I was second in line. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Let me know because I was really thinking I was going to be purchasing them from you and already have begin making plans to set up my suspension and just picked up my new tires today. Last you told me you were selling to me and this has more a bit confused. Thanks... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. Mr.Chevy4x4

Mr.Chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

I thought I gave you a price right after I won the auction. I also got you a shipping quote from Old Dominion since I don't have a Forward Air terminal near. When you voiced concern about the shipping costs, and I saw you placed a post looking for a set in Cali, I assumed you weren't interested any more. There is a good chance I will end up with some more M1008's in the near future. If I do I will let you know. This should give you a little time to get the finances ready for the blow! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Mike