Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

attn: mudjunkie 82

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by atho, Aug 14, 2004.

1. atho

atho 1/2 ton status

Sorry to the admin in advance, but I got your PM mudjunkie, however I can't reply because I am blue. I didn't want to seem rude so I thought I'd make a post here.

Most of the wheeling I do is on private property...several of my friends hail from rich families and have lots of real estate, such as a large plot of land in Knox County on the Mohican River. Thats a pretty fun place to go, lots of cool dirt roads to explore, and then lots of old forest service roads that you randomly come across in the woods. We take GPS cuz its a big freakin maze.

2. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Cool, NMaybe a few of us could come down some time and wheel /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. JK5

JK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

LOL....Just ignore Mudjunkie 82...he's a web wheeler!!! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

Ever been to Clinton?????
    We wheel in the Valley ALL the time..
    I've been trying to get Rich out there...
    but...he's NOT much for wheeling.. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

4. mudjunkie 82

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    LOL....Just ignore Mudjunkie 82...he's a web wheeler!!! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

He's not a web wheeler... just take a look at his tires! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

6. atho

atho 1/2 ton status

I can't go wheeling for a while, my truck is dead at the moment, and I can't see much mud in my Buick. And the whole 3 jobs, college, needy gf, etc gets in the way, too. So I guess I'm a web wheeler too? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. JK5

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...I thought that'd wake You up!!!

Me and madmike were talking about hitting Clinton this saturday.. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

We will probably run the hills...rocks..
    and stay away from Skip's famous "Blue Mud"!!! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

8. JK5

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's not a web wheeler... just take a look at his tires! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...I have...and I don't see any MUD!!! /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

9. mudjunkie 82

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...I thought that'd wake You up!!!

Me and madmike were talking about hitting Clinton this saturday.. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

We will probably run the hills...rocks..
    and stay away from Skip's famous "Blue Mud"!!! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Should be ready soon. Got the 8" lift on and I traded the 44"s to Trucknutzdude for a nice set of 39.5 boggers. Also will be finishing the crossover steering. sold the 12" lift on ebay.now I have a mud and trail rig /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

10. JK5

Alright...getting close to hangin'wit'da Big Boys!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. mudjunkie 82

yep, looking forward to it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. atho

atho 1/2 ton status

do you mean Clinton, Ohio, the really small speck on the map town? It is 5 min from my house.

mudjunkie, I got your PM but I can't respond so...the journeyman thing is something that the CK5 gave me /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I joined when blue's could post in other forums besides the garage, so maybe that has something to do with it?
    I am actually a college student.

13. mudjunkie 82

No, The Sh!t hole on the lake...... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. JK5

[ QUOTE ]
    do you mean Clinton, Ohio, the really small speck on the map town? It is 5 min from my house.

mudjunkie, I got your PM but I can't respond so...the journeyman thing is something that the CK5 gave me /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I joined when blue's could post in other forums besides the garage, so maybe that has something to do with it?
    I am actually a college student.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rich doesn't know where we wheel...
    He had many blown opertunities though!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Actually...the place we wheel...
    Is between Clinton and Doylestown...
    Have you ever heard of Devil's Triangle..or Cry Baby Bridge???
    There's a 100 year old stone quarry..
    At one of the last places that allow wheeling in the Cuyhoga Valley..

The wheeling there..is like Badland's Quarry...

I'm going there saturday to test my rig..
    gonna be playing with the rocks and stuff.. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif