Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Attn: N. Cal. Big Dogs and friends.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Nov 5, 2002.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

I just read something that absolutely blows me away, I was left with a honest feeling of complete pride in the friends I choose to communicate with and the company I choose to keep. I got less than 1/2 way through this story and myself felt like crying but not because it was depressing but because it was heartwarming that there is still a sense of haman kindness somewhere in this world I live in, despite the wars, the bombings, the terrorism, and the economical state of the union and average american household.
    When I was a kid, I grew up all over, but when I lived in Tennessee I saw some really heartfull acts. example: a neighbor was injured at work, and the others went door to door asking for food or money donations, and then left 3 wheelbarrels of food and a money order on the door, and rang the bell and hid, never to be seen as the instigater. Thats was more humility than ive ever seen in my life in a single gesture. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    you my fellow CK-5'ers are in these same ranks as far as kindness goes and if there was a club of the year award, I would vote for North Cal Big Dogs, and if nobody knows why go here-----------> web page
    For this I am forever looking up to a club like this :bows: /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

truly aweseom bunch of people those nor cal big dawgs. great hearts and funny as hell. lol. gotta love the people at ck5. later.

jacob

3. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

I really don't know what to say except ...

Nor-Cal Big DAWGS Rock !!!

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. uglychevyZZ4

no sheeeeite /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifI wish I still was in Cali, Id be beatin their door down for membership, but im stuck here in Wa. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I just thought that was wayyyy too cool.

5. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I agree.. Nor Cal Big Dawgs are some of the best people around.. Just to give you a example of how great everybody is.. We recently had a trip set up for the Rubicon.. A lot of us had been wanting to do this trip for a few years.. At the very begging is The Gate Keeper.. It tore up two of our rigs.. The rest of us could have kept going.. But we didn’t give it a second thought to stay there and help…10 hours later we got those two rigs out and spent the night close buy.. So we joke Rubicon 1 NCBD’S 0 It beat us has a club.. But has a club we are going back and we will make it threw.. I am very proud to be the President of this club. And I wear my shirt and stickers with pride………. Dan

6. uglychevyZZ4

wow, like i said, i wish i still lived there, then id qualify for membership /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif