Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ATTN : R72K5

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by outlaw612, Dec 17, 2003.

1. outlaw612

outlaw612 1/2 ton status

Ive sent 3 PM's and havent gotten replies or read reciepts, so I dont know if theyre working or not. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I need to get ahold of you about coming to pick up that driveshaft. Send me a PM or an e-mail.

2. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

Matt, hi, sorry, i haventg been around too much lately, have bad luck with the K20 and supposed to be working woth neighbor and such today, but snow and i dont knwo where they are i dont know whats going on, uhmm i want to get PM back, im not even "supposed" to be on puter rigght now, i need to try and figure out how im gonna get new toe rod end for truck they frickin want 60 bucks for it and i dont know how im supposed to do that, plus then have to go to alignment shop when i get that far..

sorry thanks
    R

3. outlaw612

outlaw612 1/2 ton status

Are you gonna be around tomorrow? Ill be coming through Lincon around 2PM. If youll be home, Ive got a tierod off a 10 bolt axle out here in the garage. You have some stuff Im needing so maybe a trade? Let me know and Ill bring it with me.