Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Attn: Salt Lake City K5ers

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by blueblaze, Jan 29, 2003.

1. blueblaze

blueblaze 1/2 ton status

Does anyone what to wheel? Here's the info.
    Coming up on February 9, 2003 the Wasatch Explorers will be heading up to 5 Mile Pass to play in the snow. 5 Mile Pass is a popular ATV destination that also a great place for 4 wheeling. The area is located about 15 miles west of Cedar Fort, UT or about 65 miles south west of Salt Lake.
    This trail is rated between a 3 and 4 depending upon the route chosen and the modifications done to your vehicle. A stock rig with an experienced driver should be able to make it on the trails we will be running with few problems.

We will be meeting at the Flying J in Draper at 9:00 am. To get there take I-15 to the Draper/Riverton exit and head east 1 block. The Flying J will be on your left.

You will need to bring a lunch and plenty of water, warm clothing, waterproof shoes or boots, and emergency supplies such as a 72 HR kit and blankets. You may also want to bring spare parts and tools in case you experience a break down.
    If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at mike@wasatchexplorers.com. See ya there!!

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. lgk5

lgk5 1/2 ton status

i still have two broken lockers or i'd be there /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3. blueblaze

blueblaze 1/2 ton status

Well that blow's /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

4. DaveCowley

DaveCowley 1/2 ton status

9:00 am is pretty early but I will try to make it, is this the trail out there with the huge ledges and waterfall obstacles? Or is it something entirely different. Anyway I won't make it out in my K5 but hopefully a buddy of mine will take me in his Jeep truck. Look for us in an off white 88 Comanche with about 11" of lift and 37s.

Dave Cowley

5. blueblaze

blueblaze 1/2 ton status

Here's a couple of pics from the run /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]