Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ATTN SCOBBYDANN SPRINGER SHACKLE FLIP

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by DERBINATOR, Jul 27, 2001.

1. DERBINATOR

DERBINATOR 1/2 ton status

I have been wanting to do this type of suspension from the first time I seen springers truck. Is he marketing a kit now? If he is were can I get some info? Costs?
    Did you use the ford springs or something else? Any info would be appreciated.
    Thanks

2. ScoobyDann

ScoobyDann 1/2 ton status

El Paso, TX (Far West Texas near Las Cruses
    I've got all the information to get a hold of him to get the detailed info. for my setup it cost me $550 w/o the ORD flip but it came w/ everything (springs setup for 6"lift, his is a 4" so im sure he can do any average lift, drop bracket, track bar, stop brackets, shackles, and bushings. im not exactly how huch it would be for the regular setup (as in the origional shackle instead of the ORD) but i would think it would be a little cheaper. i know for a fact that if you do it to the regular shackle setup you can use it as a daily driver, cause he does and even drives it from Phoenix to El Paso and back at least once a year and then does wheeling trips in between and has NO problems. anyway here is his e-mail, just tell him scoobydann sent you

marvin.springer6@honeywell.com

sun desert offroad http://community.webshots.com/user/scoobydann

3. DERBINATOR

DERBINATOR 1/2 ton status

Thanks alot for the info.