Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Attn Steve...did i double pay for my membership

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by jakeslim, Feb 21, 2004.

1. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

Hmmm....well i thought i had renewed in November before my membership had expired.....well a couple of weeks ago i noticed that i was BLUE. I had not been on that much during december and january SOOOOO....i second guessed myself and RENEWED again. I thought maybe i had not renewed but I was pretty sure i did in November.

Steve, can you check into this? Did i renew twice and pay twice? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Yes, you have a Membership that expires 12-04-2004 and then another Membership (future) that expires 12-04-2005, if you login to the "My Membership" you will see that you have two Memberships, the future one kicks in after the first expires, anyway if you like I can refund you for the 2nd one or you can just renew in two years, just PM me if you want the refund, no biggie either way. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif