Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Attn: Steve, et al

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by Gandolf, Nov 24, 2000.

1. Gandolf

Gandolf 1/2 ton status

I just made a post in the Communication Forum and had a small problem. I typed my question and hit continue to read the post. I decided to change some words, so I hit my back button, but I got blank boxes. I hit my foward key and the my question was still there so I continued and posted it as is. I know you have been having server problems and maybe aware of this already, but I thought I'd mention it. Anyone else have this happen?
    PS. Thanks for all your hard work and long hours keeping ColoradoK5 up and running. We all appreciate it.

'89 K5 Silverado 4" lift w/BFG 33's

2. Goose

Goose 1/2 ton status

I don't think this is a server problem, it's just the way the system is set up. There is an edit button on the top right of your post. Just click that and it will take you back to your post so you can edit it.
    Someone please correct me if I'm wrong about the server.

Cruisin in my '73.

3. Gandolf

Gandolf 1/2 ton status

I have my box checked "I want to preview my post". The preview is where the back button has always worked from with success. I just tried it a couple of times with this post and it worked just fine. It was probably a one time mystery glitch.

'89 K5 Silverado 4" lift w/BFG 33's

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I have had the same thing happen to me on a few occasions. The first time I ended up with a double post so I deleted one. I assumed that I screwed something up, kinda nice to know it might not be just me that happens to. [​IMG]

Rene

[​IMG]