Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Attn: Steve Fox, ok granted......

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Oct 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

I dont know why the BET thread was hosed other than i was told it was because it contained profanity and it was Racist. I wasnt online for hours so I dont really know why it got removed completely.

LINGO??. All of the language was either examplative or it was mispelled. Every thread on ck5 has mispelled language that is considered cursing so im not sure what the deal is there. If thats the case than I dont know why ITS ALLOWED IN ALL THE OTHER POSTS?

Racist? I think not. The thread was about the topic of racism yes, but surely wasnt ricist. It had words that are considered racism language but they were used as examples and nothing more. <font color="red"> OK, GRANTED </font color> The topic got heated and off topic for a few posts I dont understand why it was deleted TOTALLY. those 2-3 posts could have been killed or edited. The heated part , and the real topic, was surely about the fact that people are offended at the words, but use them themselves.

can someone explain this deletion?
    Rob

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Re: Attn: Steve Fox.........ok granted,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I wish it hadn't been killed also. I was following that thread also. My understanding was that it was a rant about being a victom of rasicm. How a certin group that has been crying ricist for years is doing the same thing themselves !!!! How we should use thier same tactics against them !!!!!

3. uglychevyZZ4

Re: Attn: Steve Fox,ok granted....

It was about more and less than that, depending on how each of us has been touched in our lives by this. it was about the fact that it should not be acceptable to have BLATENT racist humor from a tv channel , that is it. and then i got some really cool opinions, and some sukky ones but without sukky ones there would be NO room for growth in this wonderfull nation we live in. I didnt have to like them, just respect them. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

The messed up part is that 0ver 70 good opinions were sitting there and they vanished with the flick of a button. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif apparently here is why it was done, FEEDBACK FORUM

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Re: Attn: Steve Fox, ok granted...... *DELETED*

Post deleted by tRustyK5

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I missed the reson it was deleted, just curious as to what happened.

6. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Thanx

8. uglychevyZZ4

Rene- I added the feedback link later today, i didnt even see that thread until after this thread was made. And as far as the " get over it " , well, if you dislike it, then dont read it, simple. you dont see me going into your threads telling you to drop your thread, your opinion, or your point of view. it was a question and thats it.
    I am sick of people who dislike someone else's opinion or in this case, a question, and so they exercise thier dislike by instead of just going to the next thread, they begin telling them to get over it, or move on, well, if you want to get on feel free, the button is in the upper right-hand-side and the lower-right-hand side, it's the one that says " index" /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

9. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

The thread started off OK but once I see people start fighting (for lack of a better word) and verbally attacking each other then it's gone end of story. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.