Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Attn: Steve - Free advertising!

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by Blazer79, Jul 13, 2000.

1. Blazer79

Blazer79 1/2 ton status

I'm not trying to get you into some progam or anything. This is just to inform you that I placed your banner on my new website http://www.SeArruinoMiPC.com. It means "my PC broke down" or "my PC is not working" or something like that.

It's a site for computer repair and configuration services in my country. It's been up since July 7, and it's still in the building process, so nobody has been there yet. Hopefully in about 3-4 months the company will be fully operational with advertising in local papers and radios. Hopefully our services will extend throughout Latin America.

The top banner is variable, but the CK5 is fixed. Just a way to say thanks for such a wonderful site.

<font color=blue>//////
    http://blazer79.coloradok5.com
    </font color=blue>[​IMG]

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Right on [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] does anybody work for Yahoo?

Steve

3. AGM73k5

AGM73k5 1/2 ton status

I'm no Yahoo! employee but this does give me the chance to ask you about an idea I've been kicking around in my head. It seems whenever I'm at the local department store or out at school I always see a few blazers/jimmies that have not yet been blessed with the ColoradoK5 experience. I keep wishing I had a sort of business card to leave on the windshield for the owners, something with a phrase like "ColoradoK5.com, your truck will love you for it." or something like that. Ideally it would allow more exposure for the site, similar to the windshield stickers. I believe there are a few websites that allow new customers to get 100 free business cards, I was going to take advantage of that to put my idea into action but wanted to check with you first as this is of course your baby, and anything using it's name should have your approval.

___ __ _ _ ____ __
    AGM73k5 -- ajgm1@yahoo.com

4. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Hey, thas a great idea, go for it, I could even print some up on my PC if I ever get the chance [​IMG].

Steve

5. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

not to sound like a dork, but i put messages on blazers all the time. i usually use a little sticky pad i have in my truck. i tell them to get on the net, and visit CK5. i wonder if it's ever worked?
    i thought about some business cards, too. nothing in it for me, just a way to expose as many peoples as we can.
    besides, i need some more trucks in northern california to wheel with!

<font color=purple>delta9blazer</font color=purple>

6. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

I spread the word whenever I get a chance, too. Most times it will be at a gas station. Blazer guys always talk to eachother, so I'll put in a plug for CK5. I live in a tourist town, and one guy from the US had actually heard of the site already.

delta9, I laughed when I read your post. Are we Blazer freaks or what?