Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ATTN Steve

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by slodawg, Aug 21, 2000.

1. slodawg

slodawg 1/2 ton status

I was just wondering if you have ever thought about getting t-shirts with the CK5 logo on them. You know when I'm forced,beaten and dragged into the (gulp) car with my wife. You know she just dont think a big CK5 sticker would look good on the front window. I do have one on the back bumber though. Just a thought. If not would it be possible to use the logo and get me some made. I just wanna spread the joy of CK5 everywhere. Thanx and keep up the awesome work.

<font color=blue>SLODAWG</font color=blue>
    http://www.slodawg.coloradok5.com

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Yep, it is in the works, I have a totally new design and everything, I just need to get it in .jpg format and cleaned up a bit, when I get that done I could put it on anything, t-shirts, mugs, caps, golf balls, letter head anything, just been real busy

[​IMG]
    5,000 Pounds of American Rolling Steel

3. slodawg

slodawg 1/2 ton status

4. Bone85K5

Bone85K5 1/2 ton status

5. dawson444

dawson444 1/2 ton status

One thing that crossed my mind was do something with a license plate that you could put on the front of your rig??? Maybe something that has like a Colorado license plate on it? Just an idea.

Dawson
    88 K5