Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ATTN: You Green Canadians............

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Mar 27, 2004.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I have received a formal request for my services and it's time for The Bubba to unleash his own brand of chaos, mayhem and debauchery onto your frozen souls.......... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Here are my demands. These demands will be fully met with my approval or you will face the consequences.

1. You will refrain from utilizing your powers in an unethical manner.

2. You will send out a formal apology right here in the forum to the tormented folks that have been victims of your actions.

Those are my demands.

Now the consequences if you do not comply with these demands.

1. We will move Moosehead, Molson and whatever other fine beverage breweries south.

2. We will move California and all of its inhabitants north of the border.

3. We will take prisoner every ounce of fine beaver oil mines that reside in your country and leave you only the stuff that resides down on International (East 14th St.) in Oakland, CA.

4. Last but not least, not only will we make sure the snail eating goofballs in Quebec takeover the whole country, we will kidnap every frog in Europe and air drop them on y'all, so in two years every Canadian will be saying "Parley vou francios" or whatever the heck they say..........

Now comply with our demands or suffer the wrath of which I can befall your frozen hearts...........

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    1. We will move Moosehead, Molson and whatever other fine beverage breweries south.

[/ QUOTE ] Wait a minute here Bubba , we may have something with this one...... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gifMaybe we could ignite Canada in such a fasion as to cause a global shift and create a paradise..... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

4. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

man thats terrible. Just the threat of moving california up there would make me cry like a little girl. LOL /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Just the threat of moving california up there would make me cry like a little girl

[/ QUOTE ] Note to self slap the piss outta Nick when he gets here....Let me explain there is a southern Washington and a Mexico but Cali no longer exists.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gifNot meant to offend... /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

6. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

oh thats right my bad /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I don't know about the "Southern Washington" thing but I sure as hell live in Northern Mexico.... (Riverside County) /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

8. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Rene

9. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

wtf??????????????// /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Oh sh!t we're busted..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Rene

[/ QUOTE ]

Your attempts at mockery don't impress me.........

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

13. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

....but it's so cold up there.... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

....but it's so cold up there.... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, in the words of a great American who's name escapes me at this moment, "Sucks to be you."

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

15. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

16. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Canada = America jr. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Why bother, they'll be a U.S. colony soon enough anyway /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

John

17. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

True or False....

The US actually attacked Canada once... /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

18. tRustyK5

True...do you recall who won?

Rene

19. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    True...do you recall who won?

Rene

[/ QUOTE ]

Zambia?

20. tRustyK5

[ QUOTE ]
    The War of 1812 is one of the forgotten wars of the United States. The war lasted for over two years, and while it ended much like it started; in stalemate; it was in fact a war that once and for all confirmed American Independence. The offensive actions of the United States failed in every attempt to capture Canada. On the other hand, the British army was successfully stopped when it attempted to capture Baltimore and New Orleans.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nobody won.../forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

rene