Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ATV RIDING IN CENTRAL CALI.

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by 383STROKERINAK5, Jan 20, 2003.

1. 383STROKERINAK5

383STROKERINAK5 Registered Member

ANYONE WANT TO PLAN A DAY TRIP? I USUALLY GO NEAR SHAVER LAKE. LEMME KNOW...PHIL

2. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

Me and Crwln73 like goin up there,not with ATVs though /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You go up there much in the spring and summer to wheel?

3. 383STROKERINAK5

WELL LET' /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifS GO ON A DRIVE/RIDE. I'D TAKE MY K5 BUT THE MOTOR IS TORN APART RIGHT NOW. SHOULD BE UP IN A MONTH OR TWO. I'M UP FOR ANYTHING...PHIL

4. crwln73

crwln73 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    WELL LET' S GO ON A DRIVE/RIDE. I'D TAKE MY K5 BUT THE MOTOR IS TORN APART RIGHT NOW. SHOULD BE UP IN A MONTH OR TWO. I'M UP FOR ANYTHING...PHIL

[/ QUOTE ] Sounds like fresh meat or should I say (sheetmetal) /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifHeHe.Welcome aboard.Its always nice to welcome a local wheeler. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gifWhere bouts in Clovis you from?

5. 383STROKERINAK5

Yes....its fresh! I'd like for it to stay that way too! Well maybe not that fresh but close enough..lol I'm more into duning and muddin. When I put the motor back together it will have a 1800 stall T.C in the tranny and a cam to match. It won't be well suited for rockcrawlin. Anyhow I live in downtown Clovis right across the street from O.L.P.H. church (8th &amp; Dewitt). Where do you stay? Phil /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

6. crwln73

crwln73 1/2 ton status

I live near Buchanon High.I use my beast mostly for rockcrawlin. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif