Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Auburn Gear ECTED locker for 10 bolt

Discussion in 'Suspension | Axle' started by GMCJason, Feb 23, 2007.

1. GMCJason

GMCJason 1/2 ton status

I was planning on using this for the front of my Jimmy but not anymore. I've had them for a couple years so I can't return them.

The ECTED is for a 30 spline 10 bolt and is brand new. I opened the box to look at the instructions but the unit is still nicely packaged. The link describes the product but in short it's a selectable locker. $475 + shipping

The gears (1 ring and pinion set, 4.56:1) are Genuine Gear and also brand new. For front or rear axle. $125 + shipping - SOLD

Also have, new, the install kit for the gears to go on a front axle. $60 + shipping. - SOLD

Located in Longmont, Colorado.

Questions? Offers?

Thanks for looking.

Jason

Last edited: Mar 6, 2007
  2. oatsk5

oatsk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

pmed you

3. GMCJason

GMCJason 1/2 ton status

Gears and install kit sold.

There's gotta be somebody out there that wants to run a 3/4 ton set up on their rig keeping the stock 10 bolt front. The ECTED unit would be a nice set up for the front axle. Or maybe you have a pretty stock truck and just need a little more traction in the rear for the muddy trail back to camp or your favorite fishing spot.